Report NEP-SBM-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "How do new entrepreneurs innovate?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica ispe0070, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Dolores Añón Higón & Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Máñez & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "Does R&D Protect Smes From The Hardness Of The Cycle? Evidence From Spanish Smes (1990-2009)," Working Papers 1411, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas, 2014. "Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-115, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- A. Bozio & D. Irac & L. Py, 2014. "Impact of research tax credit on R&D and innovation: evidence from the 2008 French reform," Working papers 532, Banque de France.
- Foster-McGregor N. & Pöschl J. & Stehrer R., 2014. "International R&D spillovers and business service innovation," MERIT Working Papers 2014-080, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alessandra Micozzi & Francesca Micozzi, 2014. "Rethinking entrepreneurship education within universities: knowledge sharing as value proposition," Working Papers 1404, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Francesca Lotti & Maria Lucia Stefani, 2014. "Regional policies to foster firms' innovation activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 246, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michele Cincera & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2014. "Differences in the rates of return to R&D for European and US young leading R&D firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/183956, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2014. "Enterprise productivity: a three-speed Europe," Working Paper Series 1748, European Central Bank.
- Stuart Thompson, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Activities in Europe - Evaluation of Inclusive Entrepreneurship Programmes," OECD Employment Policy Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Borrás , Susana & Edquist , Charles, 2014. "Institutions and Regulations in Innovation Systems: Effects, Problems and Innovation Policy Design," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/29, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo De Bonis & Giovanni Ferri & Zeno Rotondi, 2014. "Do firm-bank relationships affect firms' internationalization?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 251, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Tikoudis, Ioannis, 2014. "Spin-offs: Why geography matters," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 389, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger, 2014. "Firm-Level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 173, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Isaksen , Arne & Trippl , Michaela, 2014. "New Path Development in the Periphery," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Should the host economy invest in a new industry? The roles of FDI spillovers, development level, and heterogeneity of firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Donald J. Lacombe & Briana Sell, 2014. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of Small Business Administration Lending on Growth: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data," Working Papers 14-35, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Paunov C., 2014. "Democratizing intellectual property systems : how corruption hinders equal opportunities for firms," MERIT Working Papers 2014-077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Antonella Noya & Emma Clarence, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Activities in Europe - Social Entrepreneurship," OECD Employment Policy Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- JÃ©rÃ´me Stuck & Tom Broekel & Javier Revilla, 2014. "Network Structures in Regional Innovation Systems," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2014-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi & Vito Pipitone & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2014. "Social Capital and Firm’s Productivity in Italy: a Multilevel Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_28.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS anymore