Report NEP-EFF-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghebru, Hosaena & Holden, Stein, 2014. "Summary of Efficiency and productivity differential effects of the land certification program in Ethiopia:," ESSP research note 32, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter H. Egger, 2014. "Firm-Level Productivity Spillovers in China's Chemical Industry: A Spatial Hausman-Taylor Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 173, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Máñez & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "Does R&D Protect Smes From The Hardness Of The Cycle? Evidence From Spanish Smes (1990-2009)," Working Papers 1411, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Wided Matoussi, 2014. "Working Paper - 214 - From Productivity to Exporting or Vice Versa Evidence from Tunisian Manufacturing Sector," Working Paper Series 2150, African Development Bank.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2014. "Enterprise productivity: a three-speed Europe," Working Paper Series 1748, European Central Bank.
- Sebastiano Nerozzi & Vito Pipitone & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2014. "Social Capital and Firm’s Productivity in Italy: a Multilevel Approach," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_28.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi, 2014. "Productivity Sorting and Mode of Export," LEM Papers Series 2014/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ding Weina & Marianna Gilli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Francesco Nicolli, 2014. "Green inventions and greenhouse gas emission dynamics: A close examination of provincial Italian data," SEEDS Working Papers 3014, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K Hervé Dakpo & Philippe Jeanneaux & Laure Latruffe, 2014. "Inclusion of undesirable outputs in production technology modeling:The case of greenhouse gas emissions in French meat sheep farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 14-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Nam, Choong Hyun, 2014. "The role of product diversification in skill-biased technological change," MPRA Paper 61029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Should the host economy invest in a new industry? The roles of FDI spillovers, development level, and heterogeneity of firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Maria A Albino-War & Svetlana Cerovic & Francesco Grigoli & Juan C Flores & Javier Kapsoli & Haonan Qu & Yahia Said & Bahrom Shukurov & Martin Sommer & SeokHyun Yoon, 2014. "Making the Most of Public Investment in MENA and CCA Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2015. "Determinants of Bank Profitability and Basel Capital Regulation: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 61048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesse Tack & Rulon Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance & Ricardo Cavazos, 2014. "Modeling an Aggregate Agricultural Panel with Application to U.S. Farm Input Demands," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2014. "Fertility, agricultural labor supply, and production: Instrumental variable evidence from Uganda:," IFPRI discussion papers 1406, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).