Report NEP-BEC-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Andrés & Pablo Burriel, 2014. "Inflation dynamics in a model with firm entry and (some) heterogeneity," Working Papers 1427, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2014. "Betting on exports: Trade and endogenous heterogeneity," Economics Working Papers 1460, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2016.
- Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2014. "Should the host economy invest in a new industry? The roles of FDI spillovers, development level, and heterogeneity of firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dall'Olio, Andrea & Iootty, Mariana & Kanehira, Naoto & Saliola, Federica, 2014. "Enterprise productivity: a three-speed Europe," Working Paper Series 1748, European Central Bank.
- Demir, Robert & Löwstedt, Jan & Tienari, Janne, 2014. "Uncovering Recruitment as a Strategic Lever for Various Forms of Organizational Capital," Ratio Working Papers 242, The Ratio Institute.
- Manuel Frondel & Karoline Krätschell & Lina Zwick, 2014. "Environmental Management Systems – Does Certification Pay?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0519, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Natasa Stojkoviæ Krstiæ,, 2014. "The Contemporary Concepts Of Business Performance Measur?Ment," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi, 2014. "Productivity Sorting and Mode of Export," LEM Papers Series 2014/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jørgensen, Jan Guldager & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2014. "Harmonization versus Mutual Recognition: Some pitfalls for the coordination of product standards under imperfect competition," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 23/2014, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Dolores Añón Higón & Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Máñez & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2014. "Does R&D Protect Smes From The Hardness Of The Cycle? Evidence From Spanish Smes (1990-2009)," Working Papers 1411, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.