Report NEP-KNM-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- TODO Yasuyuki & SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi, 2007. "Overseas R&D Activities and Home Productivity Growth: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Discussion papers 07008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00136143_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "Implications of transforming the Patient Record into a Knowledge Management System," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:5, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 14 Apr 2007.
- Eklund, Johan & Wiberg, Daniel, 2007. "Persistence of profits and the systematic search for knowledge - R&D links to firm above-norm profits," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 85, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- SHIMIZUTANI Satoshi & TODO Yasuyuki, 2007. "What Determines Overseas R&D Activities? The Case of Japanese Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 07010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michael Dietrich, 2005. "Using simple neural networks to analyse firm activity," Working Papers 2005014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2006-1-1163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00137238_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Federica Saliola, 2007. "Power Relationships along the Value Chain: Multinational Firms, Global Buyers, and Local Suppliers' Performance," Working Papers 0702, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised Jan 2007.
- Christian Belzil, 2006. "The Return to Schooling in Structural Dynamic Models: A Survey," Working Papers 0609, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.