Economics and Research Department Manila, Philippines
Asian Development Bank
P.O. Box 789, Manila
RePEc:edi:eradbph (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Frutos de Andres, Juan Carlos & Rosenkranz, Peter & Rainone, Edoardo & Ponsart, Maxime & Perez Garcia de Mirasierra, Miguel & Müller, Alexander & Martin, Clement & Korpinen, Kasperi & König, Ronald & , 2017. "Stress-Testing of liquidity risk in TARGET2," Occasional Paper Series 183, European Central Bank.
- Stefan Notz & Peter Rosenkranz, 2014. "Business cycles in emerging markets: the role of liability dollarization and valuation effects," ECON - Working Papers 163, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Peter Rosenkranz & Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2014. "A small open economy in the Great Depression: the case of Switzerland," ECON - Working Papers 164, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Peter Rosenkranz & Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2014.
"A small open economy in the Great Depression: the case of Switzerland,"
ECON - Working Papers
164, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2015. "Nominal stability and Swiss monetary regimes over two centuries," KOF Working papers 15-379, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-06-28 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (2) 2014-06-28 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2017-03-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Rosenkranz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.