Report NEP-HIS-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter H. Lindert, 2014. "Making the Most of Capital in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-335 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kopsidis, Michael & Bromley, Daniel W., 2014. "The French Revolution and German industrialization: The new institutional economics rewrites history," IAMO Discussion Papers 149, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2014. "Revisiting American Exceptionalism: Democracy and the Regulation of Corporate Governance in Nineteenth-Century Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 20231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario J. Crucini & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Geographic Barriers to Commodity Price Integration: Evidence from US Cities and Swedish Towns, 1732-1860," NBER Working Papers 20247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2014. "Marriner S. Eccles and the 1951 Treasury–Federal Reserve Accord: Lessons for central bank," Working Paper 2014/06, Norges Bank.
- Peter Rosenkranz & Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2014. "A small open economy in the Great Depression: the case of Switzerland," ECON - Working Papers 164, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pauline Grosjean & Rose Khattar, 2014. "It's Raining Men! Hallelujah?," Discussion Papers 2014-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Pierre de Gioia-Carabellese, 2014. "Diachronic and Comparative Reflections in the Matter of the concept of the Arrha: a Roman Law Notion lost in the Modern Scottish System and the Renowned (but probably not totally Demonstrated) ÒBindin," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2014. "Economic and Political Transitions from Premodern to Modern States in the Meiji Restoration and Xinhai Revolution: A Strategic Approach," ADBI Working Papers 486, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Daniel Vaughan, 2013. "Quantifying the Value of a Political Connection: The Case of Presidential Elections in Colombia," Working Papers 2013-18, Banco de México.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "Von Roosevelt lernen: Sein "New Deal" und die große Krise Europas," WIFO Working Papers 473, WIFO.
- Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2014. "Was Ricardo Right?," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169733, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ernesto Clar & Vicente Pinilla & Raúl Serrano, 2014. "El comercio agroalimentario español en la segunda globalización, 1951-2011," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1414, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.