Making the Most of Capital in the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Inequality, economics and politics – Thomas Piketty at the Bank of England
by Diane Coyle in The Enlightened Economist on 2014-12-21 00:10:40
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Alfani, 2017.
"The rich in historical perspective: evidence for preindustrial Europe (ca. 1300–1800),"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 11(3), pages 321-348, September.
- Guido Alfani, 2016. "The rich in historical perspective. Evidence for preindustrial Europe (ca. 1300-1800)," Working Papers 571, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:785-791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haldane, Andrew & Shanbhogue, Rachana & Attanasio, Orazio & Besley, Timothy & Lindert, Peter & Piketty, Thomas & Ventura, Jaume, 2015. "Capital in the 21st century," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(1), pages 36-46.
- Guido Alfani & Matteo Di Tullio, 2015. "Dinamiche di lungo periodo della disuguaglianza in Italia settentrionale: una nota di ricerca," Working Papers 071, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-06-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-06-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-06-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-06-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .