Report NEP-PKE-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Kriesler & John Nevile, 2014. "The collapse of neoliberal capitalism: Causes and cures: a review article," Discussion Papers 2014-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "Von Roosevelt lernen: Sein "New Deal" und die große Krise Europas," WIFO Working Papers 473, WIFO.
- Enders, Zeno & Hakenes, Hendrik Hakenes, 2014. "On the Existence and Prevention of Speculative Bubbles," Working Papers 0567, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Lecocq, Frank, 2014. "Climate Change Challenges for Agriculture," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169059, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2014. "Marriner S. Eccles and the 1951 Treasury–Federal Reserve Accord: Lessons for central bank," Working Paper 2014/06, Norges Bank.
- Peter H. Lindert, 2014. "Making the Most of Capital in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2014. "Η θεωρία οικονομικών κρίσεων του Karl Marx [Karl Marx’s theory of economic crises]," MPRA Paper 56831, University Library of Munich, Germany.