Η θεωρία οικονομικών κρίσεων του Karl Marx
[Karl Marx’s theory of economic crises]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Plosser, Charles I, 1989. "Understanding Real Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 51-77, Summer.
- Papageorgiou, Aris & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2006. "Kondratiev, Marx and the long cycle," MPRA Paper 31355, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2012.
- Theodore Mariolis, 2014. "Falling Rate of Profit and Mass of Profits: A Note," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 549-556, October.
- Roger W. Ferguson & William L. Wascher, 2004. "Distinguished Lecture on Economics in Government: Lessons from Past Productivity Booms," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Desai, Meghnad & Henry, Brian & Mosley, Alexander & Pemberton, Malcolm, 2006. "A clarification of the Goodwin model of the growth cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2661-2670, December.
- George Soklis, 2011. "Shape Of Wage–Profit Curves In Joint Production Systems: Evidence From The Supply And Use Tables Of The Finnish Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 548-560, November.
- Salvadori, Neri, 1981. "Falling Rate of Profit with a Constant Real Wage: An Example," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 59-66, March.
- Ian Steedman, 2013. "Sraffian Thoughts in Full Marginalist Dress," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(4), pages 598-606, November.
- Wolfgang Eichert, 2014. "Long-period Positions in Multi-sectoral Cobb–Douglas Economies," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 136-153, February.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1988. "Growing Subsystems, Vertically Hyper-integrated Sectors and the Labour Theory of Value," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 125-134, March.
- Mariollis, Theodore, 2012. "Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Model with the Bhaduri-Marglin Accumulation Function," MPRA Paper 40738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okishio, Nobuo, 1977. "Notes on Technical Progress and Capitalist Society," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 93-100, March.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2007. "Distribution and Growth in an Economy with Heterogeneous Capital and Excess Capacity," MPRA Paper 24042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBhaduri-Marglin accumulation function; Goodwin’s growth cycle models; Law of the tendency of the average profit rate to fall; Marx’s system of eco-nomic crises; Sraffian theory; Total factor productivity;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-06-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-06-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-06-28 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.