Kondratiev, Marx and the long cycle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1978. "Political Economy and Capitalism: Notes on Dobb's Theory of Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2005. "Falling Rate of Profit and Overaccumulation in Marx and Keynes," MPRA Paper 35980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2013. "The ‘new golden age of accumulation’, the new depression and the greek economy," MPRA Paper 60577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefter, 2014.
"Κρίση, Σύγχρονος Καπιταλισμός Και Ταξικές Ανακατατάξεις
[Economic Crisis, Modern Capitalism and Class Realliances]," MPRA Paper 62692, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Stravelakis, Nikos, 2012. "Why recession and depression policies differ," MPRA Paper 39128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2014.
"Η θεωρία οικονομικών κρίσεων του Karl Marx
[Karl Marx’s theory of economic crises]," MPRA Paper 56831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLong cycles; falling rate of profit; economic crisis;
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .