'Business Cycles,' Turnover and the Rate of Profit: An Empirical Test of Marxian Crisis Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1978. "Political Economy and Capitalism: Notes on Dobb's Theory of Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1979. "Marxian Crisis Theory and the Rate of Profit in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 341-378, December.
- James N. Devine, 1987. "Cyclical Over-Investment and Crisis in a Labor-Scarce Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 271-280, Jul-Sep.
- Alain Lipietz, 1986. "Behind the Crisis: The Exhaustion of a Regime of Accumulation. A "regulation school" perspective on some French empirical works," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 18(1-2), pages 13-32, March.
- Raford Boddy & James Crotty, 1975. "Class Conflict and Macro-Policy: The Political Business Cycle," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2011.
"Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy," Working Papers 11/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Passarella, Marco & Baron, Hervé, 2013. "Capital's Pons Asinorum: the Rate of Turnover in Karl Marx's Analysis of Capitalist Valorisation," MPRA Paper 48306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2013.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014.
"Auge y estancamiento de Japón (1955-2008). Una explicación marxista
[Rise and standstill of Japan (1955-2008). A Marxist explanation]," MPRA Paper 53102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:14:y:1988:i:3:p:221-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.