Class Conflict and Macro-Policy: The Political Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political business cycles 40 years after Nordhaus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 235-259, January.
- Sergio Cámara Izquierdo, 2003. "La rentabilidad del capital en España," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 1, pages 201-228.
- Jacques DEFOURNY, 1979. "Des Cycles Économiques Aux Cycles Politiques," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 43-56, October.
- Raford Boddy, 1988. "Basic Justice And Macropolicy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(1), pages 84-88, January.
- Uk Heo & John Bohte, 2012. "Who Pays for National Defense? Financing Defense Programs in the United States, 1947â€“2007," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 56(3), pages 413-438, June.
- Matias Vernengo, 2008.
"The Political Economy of Monetary Institutions in Brazil: The Limits of the Inflation-targeting Strategy, 1999-2005,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 95-110.
- Matias Vernengo, 2006. "The Political Economy of Monetary Institutions in Brazil: The Limits of the Inflation Targeting Strategy, 1999-2005," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Michele I. Naples, 1988. "Industrial Conflict, the Quality of Worklife, and the Productivity Slowdown in U.S. Manufacturing," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 157-166, Apr-Jun.
- Rudy Fichtenbaum, 1988. "'Business Cycles,' Turnover and the Rate of Profit: An Empirical Test of Marxian Crisis Theory," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 221-228, Jul-Sep.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01291401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilherme Klein Martins & Fernando Rugitsky, 2018. "The commodities boom and the profit squeeze: output and profit cycles in Brazil (1996-2016)," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2014. "Growth and distribution: a revised classical model," Textos para discussão 372, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:7:y:1975:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.