Auge y estancamiento de Japón (1955-2008). Una explicación marxista
[Rise and standstill of Japan (1955-2008). A Marxist explanation]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berlemann, Michael & Wesselhöft, Jan-Erik, 2012. "Estimating Aggregate Capital Stocks Using the Perpetual Inventory Method – New Empirical Evidence for 103 Countries –," Working Paper 125/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2006.
"The causes of Japan's `lost decade': The role of household consumption,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 378-400, December.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's 'Lost Decade': The Role of Household Consumption," ISER Discussion Paper 0661, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "The Causes of Japan's "Lost Decade": The Role of Household Consumption," NBER Working Papers 12142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2004. "Japan's Financial Crisis and Economic Stagnation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 3-26, Winter.
- Adalmir Marquetti & Eduardo Maldonado Filho & Vladimir Lautert, 2010. "The Profit Rate in Brazil, 1953-2003," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 485-504, December.
- Weisskopf, Thomas E, 1979. "Marxian Crisis Theory and the Rate of Profit in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 341-378, December.
- Rudy Fichtenbaum, 1988. "'Business Cycles,' Turnover and the Rate of Profit: An Empirical Test of Marxian Crisis Theory," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 221-228, Jul-Sep.
- Freeman, Alan, 2009. "What makes the US Profit Rate Fall?," MPRA Paper 14147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit rate – Turnover speed - Surplus rate – Income distribution – Capital composition - Japan;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.