What makes the US Profit Rate Fall?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roemer, John E., 1977. "Technical change and the "tendency of the rate of profit to fall"," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 403-424, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russo, Alberto, 2010.
"Elementi di novità, meccanismi noti e cause di fondo della recente crisi
[Elements of novelty, known mechanisms, and fundamental causes of the recent crisis]," MPRA Paper 21648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Russo, 2014.
"Elements of Novelty, Known Mechanisms, and the Fundamental Causes of the Recent Crisis,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(3), pages 743-764.
- Russo, Alberto, 2012. "Elements of novelty, known mechanisms, and the fundamental causes of the recent crisis," MPRA Paper 41088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2013.
"La transitoriedad histórica del capital: La tendencia descendente de la tasa de ganancia desde el siglo XIX
[The historical transience of capital: The downward trend in the rate of profit since XIX," MPRA Paper 59285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014. "The historical transience of capital: the downward trend in the rate of profit since XIX century," MPRA Paper 55894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014. "Income distribution, turnover speed and profit rate in Japan, Chile, Netherlands and United States," MPRA Paper 59283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maito, Esteban Ezequiel, 2014.
"Auge y estancamiento de Japón (1955-2008). Una explicación marxista
[Rise and standstill of Japan (1955-2008). A Marxist explanation]," MPRA Paper 53102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; inequality; Brenner; Value; profit rate; long waves; world systems; TSSI; temporalism;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .