Why recession and depression policies differ
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Papageorgiou, Aris & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2006. "Kondratiev, Marx and the long cycle," MPRA Paper 31355, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2012.
- Asimakopulos, A, 1983. "Kalecki and Keynes on Finance, Investment and Saving," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 221-233, September.
- Anwar M. Shaikh & Jamee K. Moudud, 2004. "Measuring Capacity Utilization in OECD Countries: A Cointegration Method," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_415, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsprofitability; capital accumulation; profit of enterprise; depression;
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-06-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-06-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .