Goodwin’s Lotka-Volterra Model in Disaggregative Form: A Note
This paper investigates Goodwin’s Lotka-Volterra model in disaggregative form. It is found that the dynamic behavior of the model depends on the material input coefficients matrix.
|Date of creation:||29 May 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. W. Coats, 1996. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 3-11, Supplemen.
- Boggio, Luciano, 1991. "On Goodwin's method of principal coordinates," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 93-98, June.
- Aruka, Yuji, 1991. "Generalized Goodwin's theorems on general coordinates," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 69-91, June.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, 07.
- Desai, Meghnad & Henry, Brian & Mosley, Alexander & Pemberton, Malcolm, 2006. "A clarification of the Goodwin model of the growth cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2661-2670, December.
- Goodwin, Richard M, 1986. "Swinging along the Turnpike with von Neumann and Sraffa," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 203-10, September.
- Albert Steenge, 1995. "Sraffa and Goodwin: A unifying framework for standards of value in the income distribution problem," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 55-75, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.