Report NEP-OPM-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angus Deaton & Bettina Aten, 2014. "Trying to Understand the PPPs in ICP2011: Why are the Results so Different?," NBER Working Papers 20244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario J. Crucini & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Geographic Barriers to Commodity Price Integration: Evidence from US Cities and Swedish Towns, 1732-1860," NBER Working Papers 20247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier Ordóñez & Hector Sala Lorda & Hector José I. Silva, 2014. "Real unit labour costs in Eurozone countries: Drivers and clusters," Working Papers wpdea1405, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Nikhil Patel & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2014. "Global Value Chains and Effective Exchange Rates at the Country-Sector Level," NBER Working Papers 20236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Rosenkranz & Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2014. "A small open economy in the Great Depression: the case of Switzerland," ECON - Working Papers 164, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Buzaushina, Almira & Enders, Zeno & Hoffmann, Mathias, 2014. "International Financial Market Integration, Asset Compositions and the Falling Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 0569, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2014. "The Eurocrisis: Muddling Through, or On the Way to a More Perfect Euro Union?," NBER Working Papers 20242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Notz & Peter Rosenkranz, 2014. "Business cycles in emerging markets: the role of liability dollarization and valuation effects," ECON - Working Papers 163, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fatma Pinar Erdem & Erdal Ozmen, 2014. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," ERC Working Papers 1404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2014.
- Alessandro Flamini & Costas Milas, 2014. "Open-economy Distribution Forecast Targeting, Macroeconomic Volatility and Financial Implication," DEM Working Papers Series 080, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman & Chang, Cherry & Zheng, Guanyu, 2014. "Explaining International Differences in the Prices of Tradables and Non-Tradables (with a New Zealand Perspective)," Working Paper Series 3425, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Avino, Davide & Cotter, John, 2013. "Sovereign and bank CDS spreads: two sides of the same coin for European bank default predictability?," MPRA Paper 56782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jing Cheng & Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt, 2014. "Banking and Sovereign Debt Crises in a Monetary Union Without Central Bank Intervention," AMSE Working Papers 1428, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania & Marco Lyrio & Maite de Sola Perea, 2014. "A macro-financial analysis of the euro area sovereign bond market," Working Paper Research 259, National Bank of Belgium.