Report NEP-DGE-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Notz & Peter Rosenkranz, 2014. "Business cycles in emerging markets: the role of liability dollarization and valuation effects," ECON - Working Papers 163, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lorenzo Menna & Patrizio Tirelli, 2014. "The Equity Premium in a DSGE Model with Limited Asset Market Participation," Working Papers 275, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2014. "Existence of bubbly equilibria in overlapping generations models with stochastic production," Working Paper Series in Economics 57, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Gert Peersman & Joris Wauters, 2013. "Endogenous Wage Indexation and Aggregate Shocks," Working Papers 2013-19, Banco de México.
- Julio C. Leal-Ordoñez, 2013. "Tax Collection, The Informal Sector, and Productivity," Working Papers 2013-22, Banco de México.
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2014. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2015. "Explaining the U-Shape of the Referral Hiring Pattern in a Search Model with Heterogeneous Workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 511, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Julio A. Carrillo & Céline Poilly, 2014. "Investigating the Zero Lower Bound on the Nominal Interest Rate Under Financial Instability," Working Papers 2014-01, Banco de México.
- Jesús Rodríguez-López & Mario Solís-García, 2014. "Accounting for Spanish business cycles," Working Papers 14.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Raquel Fernández & Joyce Cheng Wong, 2014. "Free to Leave? A Welfare Analysis of Divorce Regimes," NBER Working Papers 20251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Seifried, Frank Thomas & Steffensen, Mogens, 2014. "Consumption and wage humps in a life-cycle model with education," SAFE Working Paper Series 53, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2014. "Stimulus vs. Austerity vs. Default," Working Papers 2014-10, Banco de México.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Jaromir B. Nosal & Luminita Stevens, 2014. "Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.