|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
University of Southamptonhttp://www.soton.ac.uk
Research outputJump to: Articles Books
- Li, Xiaoqing & Roberts, Joanne & Yan, Yanni & Tan, Hui, 2014. "Knowledge sharing in China–UK higher education alliances," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 343-355.
- Xiaoqing Li & Joanne Roberts, 2012. "A stages approach to the internationalization of higher education? The entry of UK universities into China," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 1011-1038, January.
- Stephanos Avakian & Joanne Roberts, 2012. "Whistleblowers in Organisations: Prophets at Work?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 71-84, September.
- Joanne Roberts, 2010. "Communities of management knowledge diffusion," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 111-132.
- Joanne Roberts & John Armitage, 2008. "The Ignorance Economy," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 335-354.
- Amin, Ash & Roberts, Joanne, 2008. "Knowing in action: Beyond communities of practice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 353-369, March.
- John Armitage & Joanne Roberts, 2007. "On the eventuality of total destruction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 428-432, December.
- Joanne Roberts, 2007. "Knowledge in the Organization of Contemporary Business and Economy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 656-668, June.
- Joanne Roberts, 2006. "Limits to Communities of Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 623-639, May.
- Joanne Roberts, 2001. "The Drive to Codify: Implications for the Knowledge-based Economy," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 99-116.
- Jeremy Howells & Joanne Roberts, 2000. "From Innovation Systems to Knowledge Systems," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 17-31.
- Joanne Roberts, 1999. "The Internationalisation of Business Service Firms: A Stages Approach," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 68-88, October.
- Amin, Ash & Roberts, Joanne (ed.), 2008. "Community, Economic Creativity, and Organization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199545506.
- Birgitte Andersen & Jeremy Howells & Richard Hull & Ian Miles & Joanne Roberts (ed.), 2000. "Knowledge and Innovation in the New Service Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2285, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joanne Roberts should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.