|+33 6 72 63 28 63|
|Terminal Degree:||Paris School of Economics (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- S. T. Ly & A. Riegert, 2015. "Measuring Social Environment Mobility," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers g2015-04, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Arnaud Riegert, 2015. "L’éducation numérique peut-elle réduire les inégalités dans l’enseignement supérieur ?," Post-Print halshs-01510319, HAL.
- Son Thierry Ly & Arnaud Riegert, 2014. "Persistent Classmates: How Familiarity with Peers Protects from Disruptive School Transitions," PSE Working Papers halshs-00842265, HAL.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Son Thierry Ly & Arnaud Riegert, 2014.
"Persistent Classmates: How Familiarity with Peers Protects from Disruptive School Transitions,"
PSE Working Papers
- Stephen Gibbons & Olmo Silva & Felix Weinhardt, 2014. "Neighbourhood Turnover and Teenage Attainment," SERC Discussion Papers 0163, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Luc Behaghel & Clément de Chaisemartin & Marc Gurgand, 2017.
"Ready for Boarding? The Effects of a Boarding School for Disadvantaged Students,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 140-164, January.
- Behaghel, Luc & de Chaisemartin, Clement & Gurgand, Marc, 2015. "Ready for boarding? The effects of a boarding school for disadvantaged students," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1059, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Luc Behaghel & Clément De Chaisemartin & Marc Gurgand, 2017. "Ready for Boarding? The Effects of a Boarding School for Disadvantaged Students," Post-Print hal-01590806, HAL.
- Behaghel, Luc & de Chaisemartin, Clement & Gurgand, Marc, 2015. "Ready for boarding? The effects of a boarding school for disadvantaged students," Economic Research Papers 270224, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Goux, Dominique & Gurgand, Marc & Maurin, Eric, 2014. "Adjusting Your Dreams? The Effect of School and Peers on Dropout Behaviour," IZA Discussion Papers 7948, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Gibbons & Olmo Silva & Felix Weinhardt, 2017. "Neighbourhood Turnover and Teenage Attainment," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 746-783.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arnaud Riegert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.