- Brugiavini, Agar & Cavapozzi, Danilo & Padula, Mario & Pettinicchi, Yuri, 2015. "Financial education, literacy and investment attitudes," SAFE Working Paper Series 86, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Mario Padula & Yuri Pettinicchi, 2013.
"Providing Financial Education: A General Equilibrium Approach,"
CSEF Working Papers
334, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Padula, Mario & Pettinicchi, Yuri, 2013. "Providing financial education: a general equilibrium approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuri Pettinicchi, 2012. "Financial Literacy, Information Acquisition and Asset Pricing Implications," Working Papers 2012_03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Mario Padula & Yuri Pettinicchi, 2013. "Providing Financial Education: A General Equilibrium Approach," CSEF Working Papers 334, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yuri Pettinicchi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.