Report NEP-EDU-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David J. Deming & Sarah Cohodes & Jennifer Jennings & Christopher Jencks, 2013. "School Accountability, Postsecondary Attainment and Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2013. "Liberty for More: Finance and Educational Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 19380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander Gerritsen & Dinand Webbink, 2013. "How much do children learn in school? International evidence from school entry rules," CPB Discussion Paper 255, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Oecd, 2013. "Do Students Perform Better in Schools with Orderly Classrooms?," PISA in Focus 32, OECD Publishing.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2013. "Educational Inequality and the Returns to Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 7595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Filatriau, Olivier & Fougère, Denis & Tô, Maxime, 2013. "Will Sooner Be Better? The Impact of Early Preschool Enrollment on Cognitive and Noncognitive Achievement of Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 9480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCormack, John & Propper, Carol & Smith, Sarah L., 2013. "Herding cats? Management and university performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & Fernanda Leite Santana & Lauro Cesar Bezerra Nogueira, 2013. "Igualdade de Oportunidades- Analisando o papel das circunstâncias no desempenho do ENEM," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 17, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- Steven Dieterle, 2013. "Development Class-size Reduction Policies and the Quality of Entering Teachers," ESE Discussion Papers 224, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Padula, Mario & Pettinicchi, Yuri, 2013. "Providing financial education: a general equilibrium approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Joaquín Brunner, 2013. "The Rationale for Higher Education Investment in Ibero-America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 319, OECD Publishing.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The organizational and regional determinants of inter-regional collaborations â€“ Academic inventors as bridging agents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-11, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2013. "School Management in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0147, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.