Санкт-Петербургский государственный университет, факультет прикладной математики - процессов управления (Saint Petersburg State University, Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Control Processes)http://www.apmath.spbu.ru/en/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alessandro Tampieri & Elena M. Parilina, 2014. "Stability and Cooperative Solution in Stochastic Games," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-26, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- E. M. Parilina & A. Tampieri, 2013.
"Marriage Formation with Assortative Meeting as a Two-Sided Optimal Stopping Problem,"
wp886, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Tampieri, 2013. "Marriage Formation with Assortative Meeting as a Two-Sided Optimal Stopping Problem," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-29, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Parilina, Elena & Sedakov, Artem & Zaccour, Georges, 2017. "Price of anarchy in a linear-state stochastic dynamic game," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 790-800.
- Elena Parilina & Artem Sedakov, 2016. "Stable Cooperation in a Game with a Major Player," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(02), pages 1-20, June.
- Elena Parilina & Georges Zaccour, 2016. "Strategic Support of Node-Consistent Cooperative Outcomes in Dynamic Games Played Over Event Trees," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Elena Parilina & Artem Sedakov, 2014. "Stable Bank Cooperation for Cost Reduction Problem," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 8(1), pages 7-25, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Alessandro Tampieri & Elena M. Parilina, 2014.
"Stability and Cooperative Solution in Stochastic Games,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
14-26, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid Ali M. M., 2016. "An Economic Theory of Islamic Finance Regulation," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 24, pages 1-44.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2013-06-16 2014-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2013-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2014-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2014-12-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Parilina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.