Maria Dolores Parra
|First Name:||Maria Dolores|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Departament d'Economia; Universitat Jaume I (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Departament d'Economia Reus, Spain
Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
Universitat Rovira I Virgili Tarragona
: 977 75 98 00
977 75 98 10
Avda. de la Universitat,1 - 43204 Reus (Tarragona)
RePEc:edi:deurves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- María Dolores Parra & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suarez-Burguet, 2014. "Business environmental constraints for Egyptian firms," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p17, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- M. D. Parra & I. Martínez-Zarzoso & C. Suárez-Burguet, 2013. "The impact of FTAs on MENA trade in industrial and agricultural products," Working Papers 13-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- María Dolores Parra Robles & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suárez Burguet, 2012. "The impact of FTAs on MENA trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 217, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & M. D. Parra & Stephan Klasen, 2014. "Does Aid Promote Donor Exports? Commercial Interest versus Instrumental Philanthropy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 559-587, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- María Dolores Parra Robles & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suárez Burguet, 2012.
"The impact of FTAs on MENA trade,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
217, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Per Magnus Wijkman, 2012. "How Free Trade Can Help Convert the 'Arab Spring' into Permanent Peace and Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3882, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Per Magnus Wijkman, 2015. "Can free trade help convert the 'Arab Spring' into permanent peace and democracy?," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 247-270, June.
- Abdessalem Abassi & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2016. "Trade performance and potential of North African countries: An application of a stochastic frontier gravity model," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-4, CREATE.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & M. D. Parra & Stephan Klasen, 2014.
"Does Aid Promote Donor Exports? Commercial Interest versus Instrumental Philanthropy,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 559-587, November.
- Kruse, Hendrik W. & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inma, 2016. "Transfers in the gravity equation: The case of foreign aid," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 288, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Restrepo-Estrada, Maria Isabel & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "The roots of regional trade in the Americas 1870 to 1950," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2012-03-28 2014-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2014-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2014-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2012-03-28. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Dolores Parra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.