Report NEP-EFF-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2014. "Efficiency and benchmarking with directional distances. A data driven approach," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-07, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Zhu, Yanyuan & Feng, Xiao, 2014. "China's national production function since 1997: A reinvestigation," Working Papers in Economics 2014,2, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- María Dolores Parra & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Celestino Suarez-Burguet, 2014. "Business environmental constraints for Egyptian firms," SERMED 2014 Conference Papers p17, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Ling Peng & Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Productivity Spillovers among Linked Sectors," Papers 2013-10-14, Journal.
- Stefano Bianchini & Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2014. "What does (or does not) determine persistent corporate high-growth ?," LEM Papers Series 2014/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Luo, Xubei & Zhu, Nong, 2014. "What drives the volatility of firm level productivity in China ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6846, The World Bank.
- Bing Xu & Adrian van Rixtel & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2014. "Measuring bank competition in China: A comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1404, Banco de Espa�a.
- José Manuel Montero & Alberto Urtasun, 2014. "Price-cost mark-ups in the Spanish economy: a microeconomic perspective," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1407, Banco de Espa�a.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "The Impact of Public Spending on the Performance of Microfinance Institutions," MPRA Paper 55690, University Library of Munich, Germany.