Report NEP-TID-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Fassio & Alessandra Venturini, 2015. "Do native and migrant workers contribute to innovation? Patents dynamic in France, Germany and the UK," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/41, European University Institute.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Marcos Herrera & Nadine Massard, 2015. "R&D Policies in France: New Evidence from a NUTS3 Spatial Analysis," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Teruel, Mercedes & Parra, Maria Dolores & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2015. "Gender diversity and innovation in manufacturing and service firms," Working Papers 2072/249234, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Rodolfo Lauterbach & Jacques Mairesse, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," NBER Working Papers 21416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlot, Sylvie & Crescenzi, Riccardo & Musolesi, Antonio, 2015. "Econometric modelling of the regional knowledge production function in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60088, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Razzolini, Tiziano & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2015. "Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 9239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).