Hayley Marie Pallan
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Macroeconomics and Growth Research Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:egrwbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hayley Pallan, 2022. "Do Investors Care About Consumption Taxes? Evidence from Equities in Advanced and Emerging Economies," IHEID Working Papers 14-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Agustin Benetrix & Hayley Pallan & Ugo Panizza, 2022. "The Elusive Link Between FDI and Economic Growth," IHEID Working Papers 26-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hayley Pallan, 2022. "Sovereign Spreads and Corporate Taxation," IHEID Working Papers 15-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (2) 2022-07-11 2022-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2022-12-19 2023-01-09. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2022-06-20 2022-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (2) 2022-06-20 2022-07-11. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2022-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2022-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2022-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2023-01-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hayley Marie Pallan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.