Report NEP-PUB-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myck, Michal & Trzciński, Kajetan, 2022. "Income Tax Policy in Europe between Two Crises: From the Great Recession to the COVID-19 Pandemic," IZA Discussion Papers 15302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corina Boar & Matthew Knowles, 2022. "Optimal Taxation of Risky Entrepreneurial Capital," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 166, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Isaac Delestre & Wojciech Kopczuk & Helen Miller & Kate Smith, 2022. "Top Income Inequality and Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 30018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campanale Claudio & Rocio Fernandez-Bastidas, 2022. "Top Earners: a Labor Productivity Process," Working papers 074, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Hayley Pallan, 2022. "Sovereign Spreads and Corporate Taxation," IHEID Working Papers 15-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Gächter, Simon & Kölle, Felix & Quercia, Simone, 2022. "Preferences and Perceptions in Provision and Maintenance Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 15322, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Miao, Dingquan & Selin, Håkan & Söderström, Martin, 2022. "Earnings responses to even higher taxes," Working Paper Series 2022:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- KRENEK Alexander & SCHRATZENSTALLER Margit & GRUNBERGER Klaus & THIEMANN Andreas, 2022. "The revenue potential of inheritance taxation in light of ageing societies," JRC Research Reports JRC129077, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ashley Nunes & Chung Yi See & Lucas Woodley & Nicole A. Divers & Audrey L. Cui, 2022. "Estimating beneficiaries of the child tax credit: past, present, and future," Papers 2205.01216, arXiv.org.
- Nadia Myohl, 2022. "Till Taxes Keep Us Apart? The Impact of the Marriage Tax on the Marriage Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 9747, CESifo.
- Danilo Stojanovic, 2022. "The 2003 Tax Reform and Corporate Payout Policy in the US," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp727, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- HERRMANN Benedikt, 2022. "Local taxes on economic activity in municipalities in EU Member States," JRC Research Reports JRC129095, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2022. "Withholding Matters: The Impact of Act 32 on Compliance with the Earned Income Tax," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 54, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Palma Filep-Mosberger & Adam Reiff, 2022. "Income Tax Evasion Estimation in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2022/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Cascavilla, Alessandro, 2022. "Does climate change concern alter tax morale preferences? Evidence from an Italian survey," MPRA Paper 113039, University Library of Munich, Germany.