Report NEP-PBE-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corina Boar & Matthew Knowles, 2022. "Optimal Taxation of Risky Entrepreneurial Capital," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 166, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Nadia Myohl, 2022. "Till Taxes Keep Us Apart? The Impact of the Marriage Tax on the Marriage Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 9747, CESifo.
- Miao, Dingquan & Selin, Håkan & Söderström, Martin, 2022. "Earnings responses to even higher taxes," Working Paper Series 2022:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hayley Pallan, 2022. "Sovereign Spreads and Corporate Taxation," IHEID Working Papers 15-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Isaac Delestre & Wojciech Kopczuk & Helen Miller & Kate Smith, 2022. "Top Income Inequality and Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 30018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Krenek & Margit Schratzenstaller & Klaus Grünberger & Andreas Thiemann, 2022. "The Revenue Potential of Inheritance Taxation in Light of Ageing Societies," WIFO Research Briefs 13, WIFO.
- Danilo Stojanovic, 2022. "The 2003 Tax Reform and Corporate Payout Policy in the US," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp727, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Katarzyna Bilicka & Daniela Scur, 2021. "Organizational capacity and profit shifting," CEP Discussion Papers dp1795, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2022. "Withholding Matters: The Impact of Act 32 on Compliance with the Earned Income Tax," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 54, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Palma Filep-Mosberger & Adam Reiff, 2022. "Income Tax Evasion Estimation in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2022/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Laun, Lisa & Palme, Mårten, 2022. "Pension reform, incentives to retire and retirement behavior: empirical evidence from Swedish micro-data," Working Paper Series 2022:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Myck, Michal & Trzciński, Kajetan, 2022. "Income Tax Policy in Europe between Two Crises: From the Great Recession to the COVID-19 Pandemic," IZA Discussion Papers 15302, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Job Boerma & Aleh Tsyvinski & Alexander P. Zimin, 2022. "Bunching and Taxing Multidimensional Skills," NBER Working Papers 30015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matti Viren, 2022. "The fiscal consequences of immigration: a study of local governments’ expenditures," Discussion Papers 151, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Mayssun El-Attar & Raquel Fonseca, 2022. "Replacement rates of public pensions in Canada: heterogeneity across socio-economic status," CIRANO Working Papers 2022s-11, CIRANO.