Department of Economics Bath, United Kingdom
University of Bath
: +44 (0)1225 383799
+44 (0)1225 323423
Claverton Down, Bath BA2 7AY
RePEc:edi:debatuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marlene Kim & Thanos Mergoupis, 1998. "The Working Poor and Welfare Recipiency," Macroeconomics 9810006, EconWPA.
- Mergoupis, Thanos & Nandeibam, Shasikanta, 2014. "Wage discrimination and population composition in the long run," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 445-451.
- Graham K. Brown & Thanos Mergoupis, 2011. "Treatment interactions with nonexperimental data in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 545-555, December.
- Thanos Mergoupis & Max Steuer, 2003. "Holiday taking and income," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 269-284.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marlene Kim & Thanos Mergoupis, 1998.
"The Working Poor and Welfare Recipiency,"
- Karl Widerquist, 1998. "Reciprocity and the Guaranteed Income," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_245, Levy Economics Institute.
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2009.
"No claim, no pain - measuring the non-take-up of social assistance using register data,"
200931, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Immervoll, Herwig & Viitamäki, Heikki, 2010. "No Claim, No Pain: Measuring the Non-Take-up of Social Assistance Using Register Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Herwig Immervoll & Heikki Viitamäki, 2012. "No claim, no pain. Measuring the non-take-up of social assistance using register data," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(3), pages 375-395, September.
- Hernandez, Monica & Pudney, Stephen & Hancock, Ruth, 2006.
"The welfare cost of means-testing: pensioner participation in income support,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2006-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pudney, Stephen & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2003. "The Welfare Cost of Means-Testing: Pensioner Participation in Income Support," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 171, Royal Economic Society.
- Stephen Pudney & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2007. "The welfare cost of means-testing: pensioner participation in income support," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 581-598.
- Stephen Pudney & Monica Hernandez & Ruth Hancock, 2002. "The Welfare Cost of Means-Testing: Pensioner Participation in Income Support," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "Working Poor Trajectories," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(3-4), pages 83-102, November.
- Ann Dryden Witte & Magaly Queralt & Tasneem Chipty & Harriet Griesinger, 1998. "Unintended Consequences? Welfare Reform and the Working Poor," NBER Working Papers 6798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 2000. "Rational Poverty or Poor Rationality? The Take-up of Social Assistance Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Pudney & Ruth Hancock & Holly Sutherland, 2006.
"Simulating the Reform of Means-tested Benefits with Endogenous Take-up and Claim Costs,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(2), pages 135-166, April.
- Pudney, Stephen & Hancock, Ruth & Sutherland, Holly, 2004. "Simulating the reform of means-tested benefits with endogenous take-up and claim costs," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Hancock, Ruth & Henandez, Monica & Pudney, Stephen, 2004. "Participation in multiple welfare programmes: discrete choice with heterogeneous awareness," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Graham K. Brown & Thanos Mergoupis, 2011.
"Treatment interactions with nonexperimental data in Stata,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 11(4), pages 545-555, December.
- Macias, Antonio J. & Moeller, Thomas, 2016. "Target signaling with material adverse change clauses in merger agreements," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 69-92.
- Anahí Briozzo & Clara Cardone-Riportella, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of Public Programs of Financial Aid to SMEs during times of crisis: The Spanish Experience," Working Papers 12.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration).
- Bargeron, Leonce L. & Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Stulz, René M. & Zutter, Chad J., 2017. "What is the shareholder wealth impact of target CEO retention in private equity deals?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 186-206.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld, 2012. "Why does piped water not reduce diarrhea for children? Evidence from urban Yemen," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 119, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Debela, Bethelhem Legesse & Holden , Stein, 2014. "How Does Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program Affect Livestock Accumulation and Children’s Education?," CLTS Working Papers 8/14, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Matthew Olczak, 2015. "Chain-Store Pricing and the Structure of Retail Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 87-104, June.
- Marie-Catherine Riekhof, 2016. "The Insurance Premium in the Interest Rates of Interlinked Loans in a Small-scale Fishery," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/264, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Thanos Mergoupis & Max Steuer, 2003.
"Holiday taking and income,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 269-284.
- Wu, Lingling & Zhang, Junyi & Chikaraishi, Makoto, 2013. "Representing the influence of multiple social interactions on monthly tourism participation behavior," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 480-489.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "Heckit Modelling Of The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holiday And Tourism Expenditures," Working Papers. Serie EC 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Campos-Soria, Juan A. & Inchausti-Sintes, Federico & Eugenio-Martin, Juan L., 2015. "Understanding tourists' economizing strategies during the global economic crisis," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 164-173.
- Alegre, Joaquín & Mateo, Sara & Pou, Llorenç, 2010. "An analysis of households' appraisal of their budget constraints for potential participation in tourism," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 45-56.
- Eugenio-Martin, Juan L. & Campos-Soria, Juan A., 2010. "Climate in the region of origin and destination choice in outbound tourism demand," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 744-753.
- Bernini, Cristina & Cracolici, Maria Francesca, 2015. "Demographic change, tourism expenditure and life cycle behaviour," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 191-205.
- Francisco J. Mas & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2004. "A Random Parameter Logit Approach To The Two-Stage Tourist Choice Process: Going On Holidays And Length Of Stay," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-46, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cristina Bernini & Maria Francesca Cracolici, 2014. "Is Participation in Tourism Market an Opportunity for Everyone? Some Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joaquín Alegre & Llorenç Pou, 2006. "An Analysis of the Microeconomic Determinants of Travel Frequency," DEA Working Papers 18, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Alegre, Joaquín & Mateo, Sara & Pou, Llorenç, 2013. "Tourism participation and expenditure by Spanish households: The effects of the economic crisis and unemployment," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 37-49.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thanos Mergoupis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.