Report NEP-PBE-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madeline Zavodny, 1998. "Determinants of recent immigrants' locational choices," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "Taxing sales to tourists over time," Public Economics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Marlene Kim & Thanos Mergoupis, 1998. "The Working Poor and Welfare Recipiency," Macroeconomics 9810006, EconWPA.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & James Sefton & Martin Weale, 1998. "Simulating the transmission of wealth inequality via bequests," Working Paper 9811, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "Reforming Unemployment Insurance: Towards Greater Employment," Macroeconomics 9810005, EconWPA.
- Owen F. Humpage, 1998. "The Federal Reserve as an informed foreign-exchange trader," Working Paper 9815, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mauricio Bugarin, 1998. "Vote Splitting as Insurance Against Uncertainty," Game Theory and Information 9811001, EconWPA.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Benjamin Herzon, 1998. "Capital Gains Tax Cuts, Investment, and Growth," Macroeconomics 9811006, EconWPA.
- Ana Casta¤eda & Javier D¡az-Gim‚nez & Jos‚-Victor R¡os-Rull, 1998. "Earnings and wealth inequality and income taxation: quantifying the tradeoffs of switching to a proportional income tax in the U.S," Working Paper 9814, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Charles Whalen, 1998. "Biennial Budgeting for the Federal Government: Lessons from the States," Macroeconomics 9810008, EconWPA.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Bruce D. Smith & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "On government credit programs," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 98-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.