Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche Verona, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Verona
: +39 045 802 8095
+39 045 802 8529
Via Cantarane, 24 - I-37129 Verona
RePEc:edi:isverit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Martina Manfre' & Viola Angelini, 2018. "Does The Financial Situation affect Cheating Behavior? An Investigation through Financial Literacy," Working Papers 06/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Martina Manfre' & Marcella Veronesi, 2018. "The Role of Financial Literacy and Money Education on Wealth Decisions," Working Papers 05/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (2) 2018-07-09 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Martina Manfrè should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.