|Ph.D. Student, Department of Economics, Northern Illinois University, Zulauf Hall 515 DeKalb, IL 60115, USA.|
|+1 815 517 6681|
Department of Economics DeKalb, Illinois (United States)
Northern Illinois University
515 Zulauf Hall, DeKalb, IL 60115
RePEc:edi:deniuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mohammad, Masud Alam & Mohammad, Rafiqul Islam, 2010. "Revisiting the Feldstein-Horioka Hypothesis of savings, investment and capital mobility: evidence from 27 EU countries," MPRA Paper 39383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mohammad, Masud Alam & Mohammad, Rafiqul Islam, 2010.
"Revisiting the Feldstein-Horioka Hypothesis of savings, investment and capital mobility: evidence from 27 EU countries,"
39383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero, 2015. "A Pairwise-Based Approach to Examine the Feldstein-Horioka Condition of International Capital Mobility," Working Papers in Economics 15/01, University of Waikato.
- Wang, Shoukun, 2016. "China's interregional capital mobility: A spatial econometric estimation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 114-128.
- Farzad Mirmahboub, 2017. "Financial integration faced with the crisis: comparative cases of Greece and Portugal," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 64(3), pages 269-284, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Masud Alam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.