|Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orléans Université d'Orléans Rue de Blois BP 26739 45067 Orléans France|
|Terminal Degree:||2019 Laboratoire d'Économie d'Orléans (LEO); Faculté de droit, d'économie et de gestion; Université d'Orléans (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Laboratoire d'Économie d'Orléans (LEO) Orléans, France
Faculté de droit, d'économie et de gestion
: (33) (0)2 38 41 70 37
(33) (0)2 38 41 73 80
B.P. 6739 - 45067 Orléans Cedex
RePEc:edi:leorlfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ophélie Couperier & Jérémy Leymarie, 2019. "Backtesting Expected Shortfall via Multi-Quantile Regression," Working Papers halshs-01909375, HAL.
- Christophe Hurlin & Jérémy Leymarie & Antoine Patin, 2018. "Loss functions for LGD model comparison," Working Papers halshs-01516147, HAL.
- Jérémy Leymarie & Christophe Hurlin & Antoine Patin, 2018. "Loss Functions for LGD Models Comparison," Post-Print hal-01923050, HAL.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Leymarie, Jérémy & Patin, Antoine, 2018. "Loss functions for Loss Given Default model comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 268(1), pages 348-360.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Leymarie, Jérémy & Patin, Antoine, 2018.
"Loss functions for Loss Given Default model comparison,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 268(1), pages 348-360.
- Chen, Xiaowei & Wang, Gang & Zhang, Xiangting, 2019. "Modeling recovery rate for leveraged loans," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 231-241.
- Tang, Qihe & Tang, Zhaofeng & Yang, Yang, 2019. "Sharp asymptotics for large portfolio losses under extreme risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(2), pages 710-722.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeremy Leymarie
(Jérémy Leymarie) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.