Corlise Liesl Le Roux
|Last Name:||Le Roux|
College of Business and Economics Auckland Park, South Africa
University of Johannesburg
RePEc:edi:serauza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Das, Debojyoti & Le Roux, Corlise Liesl & Jana, R.K. & Dutta, Anupam, 2020. "Does Bitcoin hedge crude oil implied volatility and structural shocks? A comparison with gold, commodity and the US Dollar," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Corlise le Roux, 2014. "Predictive Replationship between Metal Commodities and the FTSE/JSE Top 40 Index," Abstract of Economic, Finance and Management Outlook, Conscientia Beam, vol. 2, pages 1-2.
- Darina Saxunova & Corlise Liesl Le Roux, 2021. "Digital Transformation of World Finance," Chapters, in: Reza Gharoie Ahangar & Asma Salman (ed.), Investment Strategies in Emerging New Trends in Finance, IntechOpen.
- Darina Saxunova & Corlise Liesl Le Roux, 2019. "Tourism Industry in Rural and Urban Areas Slovakia and United Arab Emirates Examples," MIC 2019: Managing Geostrategic Issues; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Opatija, Croatia, 29 May–1 June 2019,, University of Primorska Press.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Das, Debojyoti & Le Roux, Corlise Liesl & Jana, R.K. & Dutta, Anupam, 2020.
"Does Bitcoin hedge crude oil implied volatility and structural shocks? A comparison with gold, commodity and the US Dollar,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Papadamou, Stephanos & Kyriazis, Nikolaos A. & Tzeremes, Panayiotis G., 2021. "Non-linear causal linkages of EPU and gold with major cryptocurrencies during bull and bear markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Zheng, Yan & Zhou, Min & Wen, Fenghua, 2021. "Asymmetric effects of oil shocks on carbon allowance price: Evidence from China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Nikolaos A. Kyriazis, 2021. "The Nexus of Sophisticated Digital Assets with Economic Policy Uncertainty: A Survey of Empirical Findings and an Empirical Investigation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-25, May.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Corlise Liesl Le Roux should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.