|Terminal Degree:||2022 Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne; Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Centre d'Économie de la Sorbonne Paris, France
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
RePEc:edi:cenp1fr (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Banque de FranceParis, France
RePEc:edi:bdfgvfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Thibault Lemaire, 2020.
"Fiscal Consolidations and Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
20004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Thibault Lemaire, 2020. "Fiscal Consolidations and Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02492309, HAL.
- Thibault Lemaire, 2020. "Fiscal Consolidations and Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean," Working papers 764, Banque de France.
- Thibault Lemaire, 2020. "Fiscal Consolidations and Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean," Post-Print halshs-02492309, HAL.
- Thibault Lemaire & Dina Ragab, 2020. "Power Sector Reforms and Technological Change: Evidence from Arab League Members," Working Papers 1423, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Nov 2020.
- Thibault Lemaire, 2020. "Phillips in A Revolution: Unemployment and Prices in Early 21st Century Egypt," Working Papers 1453, Economic Research Forum, revised 20 Dec 2020.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (4) 2020-03-30 2020-04-06 2020-06-22 2021-01-11. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (3) 2020-03-30 2020-04-06 2020-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2020-12-07 2021-01-11. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2020-04-06
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2020-06-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thibault Lemaire should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.