Research outputJump to: Articles
- Saber Sebai & Mohamed Messai & Fathi Jouini, 2015. "Earnings attributes and the cost of equity capital: the case of Tunisian companies," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 216-230.
- Ahlem Selma Messai & Fathi Jouini, 2013. "Micro and Macro Determinants of Non-performing Loan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 852-860.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahlem Selma Messai & Fathi Jouini, 2013.
"Micro and Macro Determinants of Non-performing Loan,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 852-860.
- Salleo, Carmelo & Homar, Timotej & Kick, Heinrich, 2015. "What drives forbearance - evidence from the ECB Comprehensive Assessment," Working Paper Series 1860, European Central Bank.
- Louhichi, Awatef & Boujelbene, Younes, 2016. "Credit risk, managerial behaviour and macroeconomic equilibrium within dual banking systems: Interest-free vs. interest-based banking industries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 104-121.
- Gila-Gourgoura, E. & Nikolaidou, E., 2017. "Credit Risk Determinants in the Vulnerable Economies of Europe: Evidence from the Spanish Banking System," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 10(1), pages 60-71, March.
- Pallavi Chavan & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2016. "Bank Lending and Loan Quality: The Case of India," Working Papers id:11521, eSocialSciences.
- Pallavi Chavan & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2016. "Bank lending and loan quality: the case of India," BIS Working Papers 595, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dimitrios, Anastasiou & Helen, Louri & Mike, Tsionas, 2016. "Determinants of non-performing loans: Evidence from Euro-area countries," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 116-119.
- Saleh Alodayni, 2016. "Oil Prices, Credit Risks in Banking Systems, and Macro-Financial Linkages across GCC Oil Exporters," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-14, November.
- Dimitrios Anastasiou & Helen Louri & Mike G. Tsionas, 2016. "Non-performing loans in the euro area: are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?," Working Papers 219, Bank of Greece.
- Anastasiou, Dimitrios, 2017. "Is ex-post credit risk affected by the cycles? The case of Italian banks," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 242-248.
- Anastasiou, Dimitrios, 2017. "The Interplay between Ex-post Credit Risk and the Cycles: Evidence from the Italian banks," MPRA Paper 79470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Amit, 2015. "Banking-industry specific and regional economic determinants of non-performing loans: Evidence from US states," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, pages 93-104.
- Muhammad Kashif & Syed Faizan Iftikhar & Khurram Iftikhar, 2016. "Loan growth and bank solvency: evidence from the Pakistani banking sector," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, pages 1-13.
- Us, Vuslat, 2017. "Dynamics of non-performing loans in the Turkish banking sector by an ownership breakdown: The impact of the global crisis," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 109-117.
- Elona Shehu & Elona Meka, 2015. "NPLs â€” The Solution Recipe for Albania," EJES European Journal of Economics and Business Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 3, September.
- Hamid Mohsin Jadah & Logasvathi A/P Murugiah & Azira Binti Abdul Adzis, 2016. "The Effect of Board Characteristics on Iraqi Banks Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 205-214, October.
- Ghosh, Amit, 2017. "Sector-specific analysis of non-performing loans in the US banking system and their macroeconomic impact," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 29-45.
- Christos Christodoulou-Volos & Andreas Hadjixenophontos, 2017. "Empirical Determinants of the Non-Performing Loans in the Cypriot Banking System," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 1-1.
- Svetozar Tanasković & Maja Jandrić, 2015. "Macroeconomic and Institutional Determinants of Non-performing Loans," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 4(1), pages 47-62.
- ROMAN Angela & BILAN Irina, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Macroeconomic Determinants Of Non-Performing Loans In Eu28 Banking Sector," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(2), pages 108-127.
- Ijaz Hussain, 2017. "Corporate Financial Leverage, Asset Utilization and Nonperforming Loans in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 37-70, Jan-June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fathi Jouini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.