Report NEP-ISF-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ISF, a report on new working papers in the area of Islamic Finance. Halimatun Aris issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tastaftiyan Risfandy & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2018. "Competition in dual markets: Implications for banking system stability," Working Papers hal-01757982, HAL.
- Abdelkader Derbali & Abderrazek Khaldi & Fathi Jouini, 2017. "Shariah-compliant capital asset pricing model: New mathematical modeling," Post-Print hal-01695996, HAL.
- Nurrachmi, Rininta, 2016. "Religion and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 85582, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2018.
- Gulnaz Sengul & Harun Tanrivermis & Yesim Aliefendioglu, 2017. "Assessment of development trends of real estate investment funds implementations in Turkey," ERES eres2017_399, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hayat, Azmat & Mohd Shafiai, Dr Muhammad Hakimi & Latif Samian, Abdul, 2018. "Alcoholic Drinks and Public Interest in case of Noe-liberalism and Islam," MPRA Paper 85492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Islamic Republic of Iran; 2018 Article IV Consultation - Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for the Islamic Republic of Iran," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/93, International Monetary Fund.