|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Shanghai, China
New York University Shanghai
RePEc:edi:ecnyucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christina Jenq, 2015. "The Employment Gender Gap in Urban China: Why Women Benefited Less from China's Privatization Reforms," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2015-08, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2015.
- Jenq, Christina & Pan, Jessica & Theseira, Walter, 2015. "Beauty, weight, and skin color in charitable giving," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 234-253.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Jenq, Christina & Pan, Jessica & Theseira, Walter, 2015.
"Beauty, weight, and skin color in charitable giving,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 234-253.
- Andreas Hoegen & Dennis M. Steininger & Daniel Veit, 2018. "How do investors decide? An interdisciplinary review of decision-making in crowdfunding," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 28(3), pages 339-365, August.
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Oswald, Eva-Maria, 2016. "Repayment behavior in peer-to-peer microfinancing: Empirical evidence from Kiva," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 45-59.
- Maria Figueroa-Armijos & John P. Berns, 2022. "Vulnerable Populations and Individual Social Responsibility in Prosocial Crowdfunding: Does the Framing Matter for Female and Rural Entrepreneurs?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 177(2), pages 377-394, May.
- Taha Movahedi, 2020. "Group Uncertainty and Social Preferences," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2020-07, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Eiji Yamamura & Ryohei Hayashi & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Fumio Ohtake, 2018.
"Racers f attractive looks, popularity, and performance: How do speedboat racers react to fans f expectations?,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
18-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Eiji Yamamura & Ryohei Hayashi & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Fumio Ohtake, 2022. "Racers’ attractive looks, popularity, and performance: how do speedboat racers react to fans’ expectations?," The Japanese Economic Review, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 597-623, October.
- Williamson, Amanda J. & Short, Jeremy C. & Wolfe, Marcus T., 2021. "Standing out in crowdfunded microfinance: A topic modeling approach examining campaign distinctiveness and prosocial performance," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 16(C).
- Liisa T. Laine & Ari Hyytinen, 2022. "Temporary and persistent overweight and long-term labor market outcomes," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 181-203, June.
- Rolando Gonzales Martínez & Gabriela Aguilera‐Lizarazu & Andrea Rojas‐Hosse & Patricia Aranda Blanco, 2020. "The interaction effect of gender and ethnicity in loan approval: A Bayesian estimation with data from a laboratory field experiment," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 726-749, August.
- Susan Athey & Dean Karlan & Emil Palikot & Yuan Yuan, 2022.
"Smiles in Profiles: Improving Fairness and Efficiency Using Estimates of User Preferences in Online Marketplaces,"
NBER Working Papers
30633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan Athey & Dean Karlan & Emil Palikot & Yuan Yuan, 2022. "Smiles in Profiles: Improving Fairness and Efficiency Using Estimates of User Preferences in Online Marketplaces," Papers 2209.01235, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Gregor Dorfleitner & Eva-Maria Oswald & Rongxin Zhang, 2021. "From Credit Risk to Social Impact: On the Funding Determinants in Interest-Free Peer-to-Peer Lending," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 170(2), pages 375-400, May.
- Drori, Israel & Manos, Ronny & Santacreu-Vasut, Estefania & Shoham, Amir, 2020. "How does the global microfinance industry determine its targeting strategy across cultures with differing gender values?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5).
- Manuel Hermosilla & Fernanda Gutiérrez-Navratil & Juan Prieto-Rodríguez, 2018.
"Can Emerging Markets Tilt Global Product Design? Impacts of Chinese Colorism on Hollywood Castings,"
Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 356-381, May.
- Hermosilla, Manuel & Gutierrez-Navratil, Fernanda & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan, 2017. "Can Emerging Markets Tilt Global Product Design? Impacts of Chinese Colorism on Hollywood Castings," MPRA Paper 82040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qun Chen & Ji-Wen Li & Jian-Guo Liu & Jing-Ti Han & Yun Shi & Xun-Hua Guo, 2021. "Borrower Learning Effects: Do Prior Experiences Promote Continuous Successes in Peer-to-Peer Lending?," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 963-986, August.
- Qun Chen & Ji-Wen Li & Jian-Guo Liu & Jing-Ti Han & Yun Shi & Xun-Hua Guo, 0. "Borrower Learning Effects: Do Prior Experiences Promote Continuous Successes in Peer-to-Peer Lending?," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Berns, John P. & Shahriar, Abu Zafar M. & Unda, Luisa A., 2021. "Delegated monitoring in crowdfunded microfinance: Evidence from Kiva," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Chen, Josie I. & Foster, Andrew & Putterman, Louis, 2019. "Identity, trust and altruism: An experiment on preferences and microfinance lending," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Yoo, Jenny Jeongeun & Song, Sangyoung & Jhang, Jihoon, 2022. "Overhead aversion and facial expressions in crowdfunding," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Kollenda, Philipp, 2022. "Financial returns or social impact? What motivates impact investors’ lending to firms in low-income countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Dorfleitner, Gregor & Oswald, Eva-Maria & Röhe, Michaela, 2020. "The access of microfinance institutions to financing via the worldwide crowd," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 133-146.
- Jason Chan & Jing Wang, 2018. "Hiring Preferences in Online Labor Markets: Evidence of a Female Hiring Bias," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(7), pages 2973-2994, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christina Jenq should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.