|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2020 International Doctorate in Economic Analysis (IDEA); Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB)Nürnberg, Germany
RePEc:edi:iabbbde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anna Houstecka & Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2020. "Contagion at Work," Working Papers 1225, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Houštecká, Anna & Koh, Dongya & Santaeulàlia-Llopis, Raül, 2021. "Contagion at work: Occupations, industries and human contact," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 200(C).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Anna Houstecka & Dongya Koh & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis, 2020.
"Contagion at Work,"
1225, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laura Pilossoph, 2021. "Comment on "From Mancession to Shecession: Women's Employment in Regular and Pandemic Recessions"," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2021, volume 36, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Benoit Eyméoud & Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau & Raül Santaeulàlia-Llopis & Etienne Wasmer, 2021. "Labor Dynamics and Actual Telework Use during Covid-19: Skills, Occupations and Industries," Working Papers 1234, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Houstecka
(Anna Houstecka) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.