Daniel S. Hain
|Aalborg University Department of Business and Management Fibigerstræde 11, Office 97b 9220 Aalborg, Denmark|
|(+45) 9940 2724|
IKE Gruppen Aalborg, Denmark
Institut for Økonomi og Ledelse
+45 9835 8235
+45 9815 6013
Fibigerstræde 4, DK-9220 Aalborg Ø
RePEc:edi:ikeaudk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Daniel S.Hain & Roman Jurowetzki, 2015. "Silicon Savanna? Local Competence Building and International Venture Capital in Low Income Countries. The Emergence of Foreign High-Tech Investments in Kenya," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-09, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Buchmann, Tobias & Hain, Daniel & Kudic, Muhamed & Müller, Matthias, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Daniel Hain & Sofia Johan & Daojuan Wang, 2016. "Determinants of Cross-Border Venture Capital Investments in Emerging and Developed Economies: The Effects of Relational and Institutional Trust," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 743-764, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Daniel Hain & Sofia Johan & Daojuan Wang, 2016.
"Determinants of Cross-Border Venture Capital Investments in Emerging and Developed Economies: The Effects of Relational and Institutional Trust,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(4), pages 743-764, November.
- Zon-Yau Lee & Mei-Tai Chu & Shiuann-Shuoh Chen & Chih-Hung Tsai, 2018. "Identifying Comprehensive Key Criteria of Sustainable Development for Traditional Manufacturing in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Quentin Dupont & Jonathan M. Karpoff, 2020. "The Trust Triangle: Laws, Reputation, and Culture in Empirical Finance Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(2), pages 217-238, May.
- Wang, Daojuan & Hain, Daniel S. & Larimo, Jorma & Dao, Li T., 2020. "Cultural differences and synergy realization in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3).
- Axel Buchner & Susanne Espenlaub & Arif Khurshed & Abdulkadir Mohamed, 2018. "Cross-border venture capital investments: The impact of foreignness on returns," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 49(5), pages 575-604, July.
- Motavaseli Mahmood & Shojaei Saeed & Bitaab Ali & Hasti Chitsazan & Ghanbar Mohammadi Elyasi, 2018. "Institutional Barriers to Financing Technology-based Small Firms through Venture Capital Mechanism: A Study to Explore the Incentives for Investment in Iran," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 184-195.
- Luca Grilli & Boris Mrkajic & Gresa Latifi, 2018. "Venture capital in Europe: social capital, formal institutions and mediation effects," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 393-410, August.
- Li, Hui & Wu, Xiaohui & Ye, Ying & Zeng, Qi, 2018. "Venture capitalists' value-enhancing activities under weak protection of law," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 26-40.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel S. Hain should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.