|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Perth, Australia
Faculty of Business and Law
RePEc:edi:becurau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Alex Buckland & Alan S Duncan & Mohammad Farhad & Abebe Hailemariam & Daniel Kiely & Valentina Sanchez Arenas & Panagiotis Sotirakopoulos, 2023. "Trading Up: International trade futures and the Western Australian economy," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Report series FI08, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Alan S Duncan & Alex Buckland & Abebe Hailemariam & Daniel Kiely & Silvia Salazar & Valentina Sanchez Arenas, 2023. "Go Your Own WA: Recovery and regeneration for the tourism industry in Western Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Report series FI07, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Hailemariam, Abebe, 2022. "Income and Differential Fertility: Evidence from Oil Price Shocks," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1089, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Alan S Duncan & Abebe Hailemariam & Silvia Salazar & Richard Seymour, 2021. "Creativity at the Crossroads? The creative industries in Western Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Report series FI06, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Appau, Samuelson, 2023. "Temperature, health and wellbeing in Australia," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- Abebe Hailemariam & Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2023. "The impact of pandemic-induced uncertainty shock on tourism demand," Current Issues in Tourism, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(16), pages 2575-2581, August.
- Ivanovski, Kris & Hailemariam, Abebe, 2023. "Forecasting the stock-cryptocurrency relationship: Evidence from a dynamic GAS model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 97-111.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Ivanovski, Kris & Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2022. "Does R&D investment in renewable energy technologies reduce greenhouse gas emissions?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 327(C).
- Abebe Hailemariam & Kris Ivanovski, 2022. "The effect of economic policy uncertainty on US tourism net exports," Tourism Economics, , vol. 28(8), pages 2219-2227, December.
- Ivanovski, Kris & Hailemariam, Abebe, 2022. "Time-varying geopolitical risk and oil prices," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 206-221.
- Abebe Hailemariam & Kris Ivanovski, 2021. "The impact of geopolitical risk on tourism," Current Issues in Tourism, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(22), pages 3134-3140, November.
- Abebe Hailemariam & Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Russell Smyth & Kingsley Tetteh Baako, 2021. "Income inequality and housing prices in the very long‐run," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 88(1), pages 295-321, July.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Yew, Siew Ling & Appau, Samuelson, 2021. "Gender health gaps: The role of risky addictive behaviors," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 639-660.
- Abebe Hailemariam & Tutsirai Sakutukwa & Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2021. "Long-term determinants of income inequality: evidence from panel data over 1870–2016," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 1935-1958, October.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Sakutukwa, Tutsirai & Yew, Siew Ling, 2021. "The impact of energy poverty on physical violence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek & Hailemariam, Abebe, 2021. "Foreign aid and the quality of economic institutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Ivanovski, Kris & Hailemariam, Abebe, 2021. "Forecasting the dynamic relationship between crude oil and stock prices since the 19th century," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 24(C).
- Hailemariam Abebe & Dzhumashev Ratbek, 2020. "Income Inequality and Economic Growth: Heterogeneity and Nonlinearity," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 24(3), pages 1-15, June.
- Abebe Hailemariam & Ratbek Dzhumashev & Muhammad Shahbaz, 2020. "Carbon emissions, income inequality and economic development," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 1139-1159, September.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Smyth, Russell & Zhang, Xibin, 2019. "Oil prices and economic policy uncertainty: Evidence from a nonparametric panel data model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 40-51.
- Hailemariam, Abebe & Smyth, Russell, 2019. "What drives volatility in natural gas prices?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 731-742.
- Abebe Hailemariam & Ratbek Dzhumashev, 2019. "Fiscal equalization and composition of subnational government spending: implications for regional convergence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 587-601, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CUL: Cultural Economics (1) 2022-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2022-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2023-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2023-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2023-07-10. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2023-07-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abebe Hailemariam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.