Banco Central de ChileSantiago, Chile
: (56 2) 670 2000
Casilla 967, Santiago, Código Postal 8340454
RePEc:edi:bccgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Agustín Arias & Juan Guerra-Salas, 2019. "Immigration in Emerging Countries: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 857, Central Bank of Chile.
- Juan Guerra-Salas, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Sectoral Allocation, and the Skill Premium: Explaining the Decline in Latin America’s Income Inequality," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 779, Central Bank of Chile.
- Juan F. Guerra-Salas, 2014. "The Reaction of Government Spending to the Business Cycle: Some International Evidence," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2014-02, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Fornero & Juan Guerra-Salas & Camilo Pérez N., 2019. "Multiplicadores fiscales en Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 22(1), pages 058-080, April.
- Juan F. Guerra‐Salas, 2018. "Latin America'S Declining Skill Premium: A Macroeconomic Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(1), pages 620-636, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2016-03-17 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2014-11-22 2016-03-17. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2014-11-22 2016-03-17. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2019-12-23. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2016-03-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2019-12-23. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Guerra-Salas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.