Report NEP-LAB-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianne Bertrand & Patricia Cortés & Claudia Olivetti & Jessica Pan, 2016. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 902, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Stockinger, Bastian & Wolf, Katja, 2016. "The productivity effects of worker mobility between heterogeneous firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201607, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Rense Nieuwenhuis & Wim Van Lancker & Diego Collado & Bea Cantillon, 2016. "Has the potential for compensating poverty by women’s employment growth been depleted?," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/02, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bassford, Micaela & Fisher, Hayley, 2016. "Bonus babies? The impact of paid parental leave on fertility intentions," Working Papers 2016-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Leonardo Fabio Morales & Daniel Medina, 2016. "Labor Fluidity and Performance of Labor Outcomes in Colombia: Evidence from Employer-Employee Linked Panel," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014249, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Wang, Zhiling, 2016. "Social Contacts, Dutch Language Proficiency and Immigrant Economic Performance in the Netherlands: A Longitudinal Study," IZA Discussion Papers 9760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fairlie, Robert, 2016. "Racial Differences in Labor Market Transitions and the Great Recession," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4542h7rq, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jordi Galí, 2016. "Insider-outsider labor markets, hysteresis and monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 1506, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Juan Guerra-Salas, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Sectoral Allocation, and the Skill Premium: Explaining the Decline in Latin America’s Income Inequality," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 779, Central Bank of Chile.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2016. "Mobility into and out of Poverty in Europe in the 1990s and the Pre?Crisis Period: The Role of Income, Demographic and Labour Market Events," IZA Discussion Papers 9750, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wang, Fei & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "China's Family Planning Policies and Their Labor Market Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 9746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Purva Khera, 2016. "Macroeconomic Impacts of Gender Inequality and Informality in India," IMF Working Papers 16/16, International Monetary Fund.
- KODAMA Naomi & Beata S. JAVORCIK & ABE Yukiko, 2016. "Transplanting Corporate Culture across International Borders: FDI and female employment in Japan," Discussion papers 16015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2016. "Technology-Skill Complementarity in the Early Phase of Industrialization," IZA Discussion Papers 9758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Du Caju & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2016. "Unemployment risk and over-indebtedness : A micro-econometric perspective," Working Paper Research 294, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sarvimäki, Matti, 2016. "The Evolution of Social Mobility: Norway over the 20th Century," IZA Discussion Papers 9752, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).