Report NEP-DGE-2019-12-23This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moez Ben Hassine & Nooman Rebei, 2019. "Informality, Frictions, and Macroprudential Policy," IMF Working Papers 19/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Jolan Mohimont, 2019. "Welfare effects of business cycles and monetary policies in a small open emerging economy," Working Paper Research 376, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2019. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," Post-Print hal-01577606, HAL.
- Kohei Okada, 2019. "Dynamic analysis of demographic change and human capital accumulation in an R&D-based growth model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Agustín Arias & Juan Guerra-Salas, 2019. "Immigration in Emerging Countries: A Macroeconomic Perspective," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 857, Central Bank of Chile.
- Cole, Alexandre Lucas & Guerello, Chiara & Traficante, Guido, 2018. "One EMU Fiscal Policy for the EURO," MPRA Paper 97380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnes Kovacs & Patrick Moran, 2019. "Temptation and commitment: understanding the demand for illiquidity," IFS Working Papers W19/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Makoto Nakajima & Irina A. Telyukova, 2019. "Home Equity in Retirement," Working Papers 19-50, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 09 Dec 2019.
- Goutsmedt, Aurélien, 2019. "Thomas Sargent face à Robert Lucas: une autre ambition pour la Nouvelle Economie Classique," OSF Preprints eprxu, Center for Open Science.
- Christoph Görtz & Mallory Yeromonahos, 2019. "Asymmetries in Risk Premia, Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Business Cycles," CESifo Working Paper Series 7959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrés Erosa & Beatriz González, 2019. "Taxation and the life cycle of firms," Working Papers 1943, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Icefield, William, 2019. "Principle of effective demand in a general equilibrium model with monopolistic competition," OSF Preprints kg6rt, Center for Open Science.