|Ave. Mexico 48, Gazcue 10205 Santo Domingo Dominican Republic|
(50%) Dirección General de Impuestos Internos Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Government of the Dominican Republic
RePEc:edi:dgigvdo (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Escuela de Economía Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra
: (809) 535-0111x2144
Abraham Lincoln Esq. Rómulo Betancourt Apartado 2748, Santo Domingo
RePEc:edi:depucdo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2014. "The Political Economy of Tax Incentives for Investment in the Dominican Republic: “Doctoring the Ball”," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 322, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Angel Melguizo, 2017. "Doctoring the ball: The political economy of tax incentives for investment in the Dominican Republic," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(1), pages 2-23, January.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2013. "What Drives Tax Morale? A Focus on Emerging Economies," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 9-40, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012.
"What Drives Tax Morale?,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
315, OECD Publishing.
- Joseph Mawejje & Ibrahim Mike Okumu, 2016. "Tax Evasion and the Business Environment in Uganda," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 440-460, September.
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino & Fabio Tramontana, 2017. "Tax evasion, intrinsic motivation, and the evolutionary effects of tax reforms," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1707, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Whillans, Ashley V. & Wispinski, Nathan J. & Dunn, Elizabeth W., 2016. "Seeing wealth as a responsibility improves attitudes towards taxation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 146-154.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2015. "Tolerance to Tax Evasion," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1015, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Ali, Merima & Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Sjursen, Ingrid Hoem, 2014. "To Pay or Not to Pay? Citizens’ Attitudes Toward Taxation in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 828-842.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2013.
"What Drives Tax Morale? A Focus on Emerging Economies,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 9-40, December.
- Colin C. Williams & Ioana A. Horodnic, 2015. "Explaining and tackling the shadow economy in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania: a tax morale approach," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 81-98.
- C. Williams, Colin & Kayaoglu, Aysegul, 2016. "Tackling The Informal Economy In The European Union: A Social Actor Approach," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147.
- Colin C Williams & Ioana A Horodnic, 2016. "Tackling the undeclared economy in the European Union: an evaluation of the tax morale approach," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 322-340, July.
- Kodjovi Mawulikplimi Eklou, 2016. "A Conditional Revenue Curse? Progressive Taxation and Resource Rents in Developing Countries," Cahiers de recherche 16-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ioana Alexandra Horodnic & Colin C. Williams, 2016. "An evaluation of the shadow economy in Baltic states: a tax morale perspective," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 28(2/3), pages 339-358.
- Hana Zídková & Jana Tepperová, 2017. "How Effective is the Registration of Sales?," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(4), pages 05-18.
- -, 2014. "Multi-dimensional Review of Uruguay. Volume 1: initial assessment," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37080 edited by Cepal.
- Williams Colin C. & Horodnic Ioana A., 2015. "Explaining The Prevalence Of The Informal Economy In The Baltics: An Institutional Asymmetry Perspective," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 22(2), pages 127-145, December.
- Colin C Williams & Ioana Alexandra Horodnic, 2016. "An institutional theory of the informal economy: some lessons from the United Kingdom," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 722-738, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2012-12-10 2014-06-07. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2012-12-10. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2012-12-10. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-12-10. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-06-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2012-12-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hamlet Gutierrez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.