|Ave. Mexico 48, Gazcue 10205 Santo Domingo Dominican Republic|
(50%) Dirección General de Impuestos Internos Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Government of the Dominican Republic
RePEc:edi:dgigvdo (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Escuela de Economía Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra
RePEc:edi:depucdo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2014. "The Political Economy of Tax Incentives for Investment in the Dominican Republic: “Doctoring the Ball”," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 322, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Angel Melguizo, 2017. "Doctoring the ball," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 44(1), pages 2-23, January.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2013. "What Drives Tax Morale? A Focus on Emerging Economies," Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 9-40, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Tax Incentives for Investment in the Dominican Republic: “Doctoring the Ball”,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
322, OECD Publishing.
- -, 2020. "Tax incentives for businesses in Latin America and the Caribbean. Summary," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 45204 edited by Eclac.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012.
"What Drives Tax Morale?,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
315, OECD Publishing.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2019. "Perceptions of institutional quality and justification of tax evasion," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 367-382, December.
- Ayşegül KAYAOĞLU & Colin C. WILLIAM, 2020. "Explaining Tax Non-Compliance from a Neo-Institutionalist Perspective: Some Lessons from a Public Opinion Survey in Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 28(43).
- Musharraf Rasool Cyan & Antonios M. Koumpias & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2016.
"The Determinants of Tax Morale in Pakistan,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1607, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Cyan, Musharraf R. & Koumpias, Antonios M. & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge, 2016. "The determinants of tax morale in Pakistan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 23-34.
- Joseph Mawejje & Ibrahim Mike Okumu, 2016. "Tax Evasion and the Business Environment in Uganda," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 440-460, September.
- Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu & Eduard Mihai Manta & Adina Teodora Stoica-Ungureanu & Magdalena Anton (Musat), 2022. "Could Religiosity and Religion Influence the Tax Morale of Individuals? An Empirical Analysis Based on Variable Selection Methods," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(23), pages 1-32, November.
- A.-O. Iacobuta & G. C. Mursa, 2018. "Nstitutional Factors Associated With Tax Morale: a Country Group-Level Analysis," Вестник Киевского национального университета имени Тараса Шевченко. Экономика., Socionet;Киевский национальный университет имени Тараса Шевченко, vol. 6(201), pages 64-71.
- Colin C. Williams & Brunilda Kosta, 2019. "Evaluating Institutional Theories Of Informal Sector Entrepreneurship: Some Lessons From Albania," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 24(02), pages 1-17, June.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Martine Durand, 2018.
"For Good Measure : Advancing Research on Well-being Metrics Beyond GDP,"
SciencePo Working papers Main
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Martine Durand, 2018. "For Good Measure : Advancing Research on Well-being Metrics Beyond GDP," Post-Print hal-03945964, HAL.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Martine Durand, 2018. "For Good Measure: Advancing Research on Well-Being Metrics Beyond GDP," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3gpul0a2209, Sciences Po.
- Pierre Jacquemot & Marc Raffinot, 2018. "La mobilisation fiscale en Afrique," Revue d'économie financière, Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(3), pages 243-263.
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino & Fabio Tramontana, 2017. "Tax Evasion, Intrinsic Motivation, and the Evolutionary Effects of Tax Reforms," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1707, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Gareth Myles, 2017. "Risk-based Audits in a Behavioral Model," Public Finance Review, , vol. 45(1), pages 140-165, January.
- Whillans, Ashley V. & Wispinski, Nathan J. & Dunn, Elizabeth W., 2016. "Seeing wealth as a responsibility improves attitudes towards taxation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 146-154.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2015. "Tolerance to Tax Evasion," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1015, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Fabio Lamantia & Mario Pezzino, 2021. "Social norms and evolutionary tax compliance," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 89(4), pages 385-405, July.
- Ali, Merima & Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Sjursen, Ingrid Hoem, 2014. "To Pay or Not to Pay? Citizens’ Attitudes Toward Taxation in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 828-842.
- Rutkauskas Virgilijus, 2016. "Factors Behind Weak Tax Morale: The Case of European Union Countries," Ekonomika (Economics), Sciendo, vol. 95(3), pages 7-27, December.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutierrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2013.
"What Drives Tax Morale? A Focus on Emerging Economies,"
Hacienda Pública Española / Review of Public Economics, IEF, vol. 207(4), pages 9-40, December.
- Colin C. Williams & Ioana A. Horodnic, 2015. "Explaining and tackling the shadow economy in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania: a tax morale approach," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 15(2), pages 81-98.
- Colin C. Williams & Ioana A. Horodnic, 2017. "Explaining participation in the undeclared economy in Central and Eastern Europe: a demand-side approach," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 297-312, July.
- Nicolae-Bogdan Ianc & Thierry Baudassé, 2021. "How Can Culture Affect Taxation? A Postmaterialism Value Approach," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 63(3), pages 466-488, September.
- Mpofu Favourate Y Sebele, 2021. "Informal Sector Taxation and Enforcement in African Countries: How plausible and achievable are the motives behind? A Critical Literature Review," Open Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 72-97, January.
- Nicolae-Bogdan IANC & Thierry BAUDASSE, 2021. "How can culture affect taxation? A postmaterialism value approach," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2848, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- C. Williams, Colin & Kayaoglu, Aysegul, 2016. "Tackling The Informal Economy In The European Union: A Social Actor Approach," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147.
- Sipos, Norbert & Lukovszki, Lívia & Rideg, András & Vörös, Zsófia, 2023. "Az adócsalási hajlandóság empirikus vizsgálata [Willingness to evade tax in Hungary: an empirical analysis]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 192-212.
- Colin C Williams & Ioana A Horodnic, 2016. "Tackling the undeclared economy in the European Union: an evaluation of the tax morale approach," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 322-340, July.
- Alexander, Phyllis & Balavac-Orlic, Merima, 2022. "Tax morale: Framing and fairness," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(1).
- Kodjovi Mawulikplimi Eklou, 2016. "A Conditional Revenue Curse? Progressive Taxation and Resource Rents in Developing Countries," Cahiers de recherche 16-03, Departement d'Ã©conomique de l'Ã‰cole de gestion Ã l'UniversitÃ© de Sherbrooke.
- Korgaonkar, Chinmay N, 2022. "The Determinants of Tax Morale in India," Working Papers 22/381, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ioana Alexandra Horodnic & Colin C. Williams, 2016. "An evaluation of the shadow economy in Baltic states: a tax morale perspective," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 28(2/3), pages 339-358.
- Dzemydaitė Giedrė & Savilionytė Ieva, 2017. "The Spread of the Shadow Economy as a Moral Dilemma?," Ekonomika (Economics), Sciendo, vol. 96(3), pages 44-55, January.
- Jan Brzozowski & Nicola Daniele Coniglio, 2022. "The Effect of International Migration on Tax Morale in the Home Country: Evidence from Poland," EGEIWP 03-2022, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2023.
- -, 2014. "Multi-dimensional Review of Uruguay. Volume 1: initial assessment," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37080 edited by Cepal.
- Williams Colin C. & Horodnic Ioana A., 2015. "Explaining The Prevalence Of The Informal Economy In The Baltics: An Institutional Asymmetry Perspective," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 22(2), pages 127-145, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2012-12-10 2014-06-07
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2012-12-10
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2012-12-10
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-12-10
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2014-06-07
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2012-12-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hamlet Gutierrez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.