Report NEP-PUB-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amedeo Spadaro & Lucia Mangiavacchi & Luca Piccoli, 2012. "Optimal taxation, social contract, and the four worlds of welfare capitalism," DEA Working Papers 51, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2012. "Indirect Taxation and Privatization in a Model of Government's Preference," MPRA Paper 42968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Who, 2012. "Effectiveness of Tax and Price Policies for Tobacco Control," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt03951303, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.