Report NEP-IUE-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2012. "Reciprocal Relationships in Tax Compliance Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201239, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Christian Daude & Hamlet Gutiérrez & Ángel Melguizo, 2012. "What Drives Tax Morale?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 315, OECD Publishing.
- Ousman Gajigo & Mary Hallward-Driemeier, 2012. "Working Paper 159 - Why do some Firms abandon Formality for Informality? Evidence from African Countries?," Working Paper Series 437, African Development Bank.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Financial sector competition and knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," MPRA Paper 43009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting software piracy in Africa: how do legal origins and IPRs protection channels matter?," MPRA Paper 42766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Schluter & Jackline Wahba, 2012. "Abstract: Illegal Migration, Wages, and Remittances: Semi-Parametric Estimation of Illegality Effects," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012037, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.