(90%) University of Manchester, Health Organization, Policy and Economics [HOPE] grouphttps://www.bmh.manchester.ac.uk/research/primary-care/
England, United Kingdom, Manchester
(5%) Dipartimento Economia, Sanità e Sociale (DEASS) Manno, Switzerland
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana (SUPSI)
Stabile Piazzetta, Via Violino 11, CH-6928 Manno
RePEc:edi:desupch (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institutehttp://www.swisstph.ch
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Igor Francetic, 2019. "Governance to address health systems pitfalls of antibiotics overuse in low- and middle-income countries," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 64(8), pages 1127-1128, November.
- De Pietro, Carlo & Francetic, Igor, 2018. "E-health in Switzerland: The laborious adoption of the federal law on electronic health records (EHR) and health information exchange (HIE) networks," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 69-74.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- De Pietro, Carlo & Francetic, Igor, 2018.
"E-health in Switzerland: The laborious adoption of the federal law on electronic health records (EHR) and health information exchange (HIE) networks,"
Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 69-74.
- Burnel, Philippe, 2018. "The introduction of electronic medical records in France: More progress during the second attempt," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(9), pages 937-940.
- Novak, Sonja & Djordjevic, Nebojša, 2019. "Information system for evaluation of healthcare expenditure and health monitoring," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 520(C), pages 72-80.
- Christine Lewis & Patrice Ollivaud, 2020. "Policies for Switzerland’s ageing society," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1600, OECD Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Igor Francetic should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.