Report NEP-HEA-2022-09-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HEA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Onur Altindağ & Theodore J. Joyce, 2022. "Another Day, Another Visit: Impact of Arkansas's Mandatory Waiting Period for Women Seeking an Abortion by Demographic Groups," NBER Working Papers 30248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Justin Cook & Jason Fletcher, 2022. "Heterogeneity in Disease Resistance and the Impact of Antibiotics in the US," NBER Working Papers 30269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francetic Igor, 2022. "Selection on moral hazard in the Swiss market for mandatory health insurance: Empirical evidence from Swiss Household Panel data," Papers 2208.03815, arXiv.org.
- Hollingsworth, Bruce & Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo & Walker, Ian, 2022. "Does It Matter Who Cares for You? The Effect of Substituting Informal with Formal Personal Care on the Care Recipients' Health," IZA Discussion Papers 15457, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benjamin W. Arold & Paul Hufe & Marc Stoeckli, 2022. "Genetic Endowments, Educational Outcomes and the Mediating Influence of School Investments," CESifo Working Paper Series 9841, CESifo.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Jofre-Bonet, Mireia, 2020. "Is the intergenerational transmission of overweight 'gender assortative'?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105570, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lawrence Jin & Donald S. Kenkel & Michael F. Lovenheim & Alan D. Mathios & Hua Wang, 2022. "Misinformation, Consumer Risk Perceptions, and Markets: The Impact of an Information Shock on Vaping and Smoking Cessation," NBER Working Papers 30255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marit Hinnosaar & Elaine M. Liu, 2022. "Malleability of Alcohol Consumption: Evidence from Migrants," NBER Working Papers 30245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Chiara Canta & Odd Rune Straume, 2022. "Does Reference Pricing Drive Out Generic Competition in Pharmaceutical Markets? Evidence from a Policy Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 9853, CESifo.
- Kroeger, Sarah & Monahan, Tess & Perry, Brendan, 2022. "How Can Research Improve Foster Care Policy and Practice?," MPRA Paper 113969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Correia & Stephan Luck & Emil Verner, 2022. "Pandemics Depress the Economy, Public Health Interventions Do Not: Evidence from the 1918 Flu," Papers 2207.11636, arXiv.org.
- Riley K. Acton & Wenjia Cao & Emily E. Cook & Scott A. Imberman & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2022. "The Effect of Vaccine Mandates on Disease Spread: Evidence from College COVID-19 Mandates," NBER Working Papers 30303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Zenou, Yves, 2022. "When Reality Bites: Local Deaths and Vaccine Take-up," IZA Discussion Papers 15462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Garz, Marcel & Zhuang, Maiting, 2022. "Media coverage and pandemic behaviour: Evidence from Sweden," Misum Working Paper Series 2022-9, Stockholm School of Economics, Mistra Center for Sustainable Markets (Misum).
- Dean Karlan & Matt Lowe & Robert Darko Osei & Isaac Osei-Akoto & Benjamin N. Roth & Christopher R. Udry, 2022. "Social Protection and Social Distancing During the Pandemic: Mobile Money Transfers in Ghana," NBER Working Papers 30309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Ramponi & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2022. "The economic cost of social distancing during a pandemic: an optimal control approach in the SVIR model," Papers 2208.04908, arXiv.org.
- Nadja Katharina Meichle & Manuel Torres Lajo, 2021. "Mask Independency: Taiwan's response to mask shortage in the COVID-19 pandemic," The CoronaNet Researchers Working Paper Series 03/2021, CoronaNet Research Project, revised Jun 2022.
- Bulman, George & Fairlie, Robert W., 2022. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Community College Enrollment and Student Success: Evidence from California Administrative Data," IZA Discussion Papers 15424, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kozhaya, Mireille, 2022. "The double burden: The impact of school closures on labor force participation of mothers," Ruhr Economic Papers 956, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Darija Barak & Edoardo Gallo & Ke Rong & Ke Tang & Wei Du, 2022. "Experience of the COVID-19 pandemic in Wuhan leads to a lasting increase in social distancing," Papers 2208.04117, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.